Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a quick update this morning. Rebekah is on here way to see a Dr. We asked Karla to take her. She said they may want to test for swine flu as they are very guarded about that down here. Hopefully they will not go overboard on test and just diagnose the problem. Will take any and all prayers on her behalf. Yes... I have all the kids with me.
Dave

UPDATE UPDATE
I have wanted to update since this morning... but I have had the children. Karla took Rebekah to the hospital. When they got there Rebekah discovered she forgot her passport. They came back to get it. Rebekah said it would be a long day as the lines at the hospital where endless... socialized medicine... YOU DO NOT WANT IT AMERICA. But right before they left.... I'll fill in the details later... sounds like a soap opera. She stayed here and is slowly feeling better, we think. Keep Praying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for Rebekah's healing, and have shared your request on my blog as well.

    Please bring healing and renewed strength to Rebekah, Lord, and peace (and continued help) to Dave, as he juggles the crew!
    In Jesus name, Amen!

    Blessings~

    Tina

    ReplyDelete