Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's official... they're Mowry's now!




The first part of the adoption is over now. We are now the legal parents of the children. I say first part because I believe we are just beginning. There is a lot of work to do yet. My 5 kids at home may not like to hear that, and it won't be drudgery. There will be some things to work through and a lot of good times mixed in. You wouldn't believe what happened right before we were to leave for court. For any guys who are reading... you are going to laugh. But, I hate to keep you in suspense, (not really... I do like keeping you hanging) it is late... I'm tired... I think I'm getting sick AGAIN. So I am going to give you the details... I hope tomorrow morning. Stay tuned and have a good night. Enjoy the pics.
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mowry family on your four newest Mowrys! I've said it before, but they are beautiful--love the family picture. The one to come with all 11 of you in it will be even better!

    Thank you Father God for moving mountains so that Your precious ones could have a mama and daddy to love them forever. Thank you Lord for David and Rebekah's faith and perseverance, despite the mountains!

    Thank you David for sharing two wonderful words-- "It's official!"

    Rejoicing with you in Texas!

    Staying tuned for "the rest of the story" . . .

    Love and blessings~

    Tina

    ReplyDelete