Saturday, June 13, 2009





I now know why it would be good for me to write things down the days I don't post an update... I forget the little moments throughout the day that I want to mention and when 1 or 2 days go by I probably won't remember till I wake up in the middle of the night and say to myself "that's what I wanted to write in the blog". We are still here in Lar Ragote. It is a bigger facility but the people are nice... but the kids (and Rebekah and I) are use to Betania. We have made our way over there each day (not to stay long) to do something or see someone. Thursday Carol came to pick up Rebekah and the kids to take them to a mall. Karla met them here and Kevin and I stayed to hang out and talk. It was a great time to relax and talk about missions, music, and the greatness of God. Too bad Kevin lives so far away. I know Rebekah will miss Karla when we leave. A reminder to please pray for them as they wait to for their adoption. After the ladies and kids returned K & K (Kevin & Karla) and the 6 of us went to Ben and Becky's place. He is finishing up a 6 month internship for his MBA. We closed the day with a very nice visit. I had more written but I didn't save something correctly so I'll update tomorrow. Too late to re-type everything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment